Member Registration

Register for My Pension Online

Before you get started...

This is what you'll need to get started

  1. Your Personal Details
  2. Your National Insurance number
  3. An email address - we recommend a personal email address

All these details are required to access My Pension Online

Captcha Input Controls - This is a brief challenge response test, a security control to verify that you are not a robot

ClosePlayPauseThis is a challenge response test, please review the characters in this image and submit them in the input field provided. If you require a new image or an audio description of the text, please select one of the subsequent controls.Select this link to download an audio snippet of this captcha.

Email Address Input and Confirmation

Validation error with the Email address: field.Email addressIf you share an email address with another teacher only one member will be able to use this as the account login, as email addresses are used as unique usernames. This allows us to keep your information secure. You may close this dialog by pressing the escape key.
Please note: This email address will be your username as well as a method to contact you for important account updates. We suggest that you use a personal email address that you will be able to access at any time.

Validation error with the Re-type your email address: field.

Mobile Telephone Number

Validation error with the Mobile: field.

Password Creation and Confirmation

Validation error with the Create a password: field.

Validation error with the Re-type your password: field.

Security Question and Answer creation

Validation error with the Select a security question: field.

Validation error with the Answer to security question: field.
Please note: The answer to your security question is case-sensitive.


Personal Details section

Your Personal Details

Please enter your National Insurance Number (and your Teachers' Pension Reference number if known).

Validation error with the National Insurance No.: (Required) field.

Validation error with the Teachers' Pensions Reference Number (if known): field.What is my TP number?Your Teachers' Pensions number is seven digits long and is your unique reference (you may also know it as your DfE number). When entering the number please only enter the digits i.e. 11/99999 should be entered 1199999 You may close this dialog by pressing the escape key.

Validation error with the Surname: field.

Validation error with the Date of Birth: field.

Keeping in touch with your pension

By registering with this website and providing your email address, you will receive emails from time to time. This will ensure you’re kept up to date on Teachers’ Pensions information relating to your pension. The messages we send are:

Teachers' Pensions account messages - these are communications that contain important scheme related information or information that we're legally required to send you.