Web development and maintenance
Since our website relaunch we've continued to update a wide range of content and functionality. Some of the most recent updates include:
My Pension Online
- Additional retirement combinations (mixed service) are now possible using our online form
- New online flexibility application form
- Updated and improved online retirement form
- New death grant modeller
- New family benefits modeller
- Updated commutation modeller
- Updated factors for Estimate your final pension value calculator
- Updated factors for Retire early calculator
- Updated Annual Allowance calculator
- Updated re-employment calculator
- New structure and name for The Scheme which is now Your Scheme
- Employer Guide restructured and renamed as Employer Toolkit
Known issues & developments
We are always striving to improve the content and features of the website, below you will find a brief outline of the development work in progress:
- Resolving the issue of some users being logged out of their accounts
- Please ensure you are using IE8 and above
- Please ensure you have Javascipt installed on your machine
- Automated emails being resent - legacy emails have been sent in error from the system, please disregard.
- Reporting for employers to identify members with an MPO account - on demand report is now signed off
- Enhanced ABS online
- Improvements to the flexibility web form
- New tools for members and employers
To keep the website running at its best we need to undertake maintenance routines, this sometimes involves a little disruption but is usually performed outside of peak hours.
Essential maintenance is scheduled to take place every Thursday.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.