Teachers' Pensions
When to complete an enrolment form
  Our Employer Support helpline is currently closed until further notice but you can still contact us.  

When to complete an enrolment form

You must complete an enrolment template if you’re enrolling a teacher into the Scheme because of:

  • Auto enrolment
  • Auto re-enrolment
  • the end of transitional delay (where an Auto Enrolment exception does not apply – read more on this from our June bulletin)

You’re contractually enrolling a teacher who has previously opted out and they’ve joined you:

  • On commencement of a new contract of employment
  • As a result of a TUPE transfer
  • As a result of a New Fair Deal Transfer
  • The teacher has a contract change or takes on an additional post.

Please note that you should check the member print in the Employer Portal to determine whether a person has a previous opt out from the Scheme

Last Updated: 30/01/2019 13:19

Related Information

Employer Portal


News archive

Latest News

The latest policy updates and announcements about the scheme and the news that affects it:

End of Year Certificate reminder
Contributions Monthly Breakdown Form
Employer Support helpline temporary closure