Contributions – prior year arrears

If you identify arrears of prior year contributions for individual members, please email us (This link opens in a new window). Provide the period of service, along with the earnings and full-time equivalent salary. We’ll can then calculate the arrears, any necessary interest and send you an invoice. All invoices should be paid to the bank account quoted on the invoice and not the monthly contributions account.

Please don’t include arrears on your monthly submission.

Last Updated: 05/01/2022 12:18