Updates to Estimate your final pension value calculator

We’ve recently updated our ‘Estimate your final pension value’ calculator to remove the 2.2% inflation assumption associated with the career average element of the estimated pension. Previously this was a combined assumed inflation rate of 2.2% plus the additional 1.6% revaluation for active members in the career average scheme, resulting in an overall 3.8% annual revaluation.

This has now been amended to only apply the in-service additional 1.6% annual revaluation. This means the estimates will be shown at ‘today’s prices’, assuming that members remain active throughout their time in the career average scheme.

Please note this may be lower than previous estimates provided to members by the calculator.

Our calculators are a great way to get an idea of what pension, members could be entitled to. Why not take a look?

Last Updated: 01/02/2022 13:01