Teachers' Pensions
Cert of re employment

Certificate of Re-employment

If you’re a retired member about to re- enter teaching you’ll need to complete a Certificate of Re-employment. This allows us to check whether your new salary will impact on the pension you’re paid, and if so at what point during the year.

To complete the Certificate of Re-employment please fill out the online form or download a copy to complete.

These forms can be found here.

If you wish to complete the form online you’ll need an MPO account. This only takes a couple of minutes to set up and has other benefits such as easy viewing of your benefit statement and P60, along with a simpler way of letting us know of any changes to your circumstances.

If you’ve got any more questions about the Certificate of Re-employment we’ve information on our website to help you out or you can speak to us directly via telephone or email.

Last Updated: 29/08/2018 13:32

Related Information

My Pension Online


News archive

Are you retirement ready?

Latest News

The latest policy updates and announcements about the scheme and the news that affects it:

Independent schools
The Pensions Regulator advice on transfers
High call volumes
COVID-19 information
COVID-19 provisions guidance