If you're still unhappy

If, after having received a reply from the Department for Education about your appeal, you wish to pursue the matter further, you can contact the Pensions Ombudsman, who acts as an independent and impartial adjudicator.

Their address is:
Pensions Ombudsman
10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 4PU

0800 917 4487

At any stage during this process you may wish to approach The Pensions Advisory Service.

They offer a free service and their address is:
The Pensions Advisory Service
11 Belgrave Road

0800 011 3797

We’re committed to improving the service provided by the Teachers’ Pension Scheme, and we use all feedback received to help us achieve this.

If you have any ideas on how we can offer a better service, we run regular discussion groups with our members and would welcome your input.

If you’d be keen to get involved, please get in touch.

We’d love to hear from you.