What do I need to do?

You can send us your complaint by completing our online web form. This form should only be used for complaints and should not be used for general enquiries. Please ensure you read our guidance notes before you start.

Start the complaints process

If you would prefer to send the complaint in writing, print and complete this form making sure to include the following details:

  • your full name;
  • your full postal address;
  • your email address;
  • your National Insurance
    number; and
  • your Teachers' Pensions Reference number.

Please send your complaint to the address below:

Teachers’ Pensions
11b Lingfield Point

What happens next?